Incorporated in 2004, Shalby Limited is Ahmedabad, Gujrat based one of the leading multi-specialty chain of hospitals in India. Company provides inpatient and outpatient healthcare services through 8 fully operational hospitals with an aggregate operational bed count of 781 beds. Company also provides outpatient consultative healthcare services through 3 hospitals and 68 Outpatient Clinics. Company has 8 shared surgery centers within third party hospitals.
Shalby Limited business lines:
- Shalby hospitals are well known for its orthopaedic services. Shalby Hospital had a 15% market share of all joint replacement surgeries conducted by private corporate hospitals in India in 2016. Apart from a focus on orthopaedics, Shalby hospitals provide advanced levels of care across various specialties such as neurology, cardiac care, critical care, oncology, and nephrology.
- Since March 2007, Shalby hospitals have conducted an aggregate of 84,579 surgeries, and provided healthcare services to an aggregate of 923,441 patients, consisting 121,576 inpatients and 801,865 outpatients.
- Shalby hospitals operate across five states and Outpatient Clinics operate across 53 cities in 16 states in India. Company also has six Outpatient Clinics and one Shalby Arthroplasty Centre of Excellence (SACE) in Africa, and two SACE in the UAE.
- Shalby hospital is led by Dr Vikram Shah, an orthopaedic surgeon with more than 25 years of professional experience. Dr Vikram Shah is one of the promoters of the company.
- As of December 31, 2016, Shalby hospital employed 1,599 employees and engaged 267 professional consultants, consisting 242 doctors who are full-time consultants and 25 doctors who are part-time consultants. Hospital's staff strength also comprises 458 nurses and 1,141 paramedical, corporate and support staff and pharmacists.
- The Promoters of our Company are Dr Vikram Shah, Dr Darshini Shah, Shanay Shah, Shah Family Trust, and Zodiac Mediquip Limited.
- Dr Vikram Shah, Dr Darshini Shah, Shanay Shah, Shah Vikram Indrajit HUF and Shah Indrajit Chimanlal HUF are the promoters of Zodiac Mediquip Limited.
- Issue Open: DEC 05 2017
- Issue Closes on: DEC 07 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 1,000,000 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price:245 - 248 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 60 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 60 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: DEC 05 2017
- Bid/Offer Closes On: DEC 07 2017
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about DEC 13 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about DEC 13 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts:On or about DEC 14 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about DEC 14 2017