Incorporated in 1985, Security and Intelligence Services (India) Limited provides private security and facility management services in India and Australia. They offers cash logistics; security services, including manned guarding, cash logistics, and electronic security; and facility management services, such as mechanized cleaning, and pest and termite control services.
Security and Intelligence Services business lines:
SiS servers customers that operate in various industries and sectors, which include banking and financial services, IT/ITeS and telecom, automobile, steel and heavy industries, governmental undertakings, hospitality and real estate, utilities, educational institutions, healthcare, consumer goods, engineering, and construction.
SIS Group is present across all the 29 states in India. They have joint ventures with affiliates of Prosegur Compañía de Seguridad, S.A and Terminix International Company, L.P. (“Terminix”), a multi-national provider of termite and pest control services.
Company Promoters: The Promoters of the Company are:
- Ravindra Kishore Sinha; and,
- Rituraj Kishore Sinha
- Issue Open: Jul 31, 2017 - Aug 2, 2017
- Issue Type: Fixed Price Issue IPO
- Issue Size: Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 362.25 Cr › Offer for Sale of 5,120,619 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.]
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 810 - Rs 815 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 18 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 18 Shares
- Listing At: BSE,NSE
IPO Allotment STATUS
- SiS IPO Allotment Date: 7, Aug 2017(Approx)
- Refunds: 22-July 2017
- Credit to demat accounts: 8-Aug
- SiS IPO Listing Date: 9 July 2017
Allotment can be check from this link :
Log on to:https://linkintime.co.in/ipo
Note: SiS Techno IPO Allotment Status will be available when ever Registrar of IPO will put on their official sites.