Incorporated in 2007, Eris Lifescience Ltd is Ahmedabad, Gujrat based pharmaceutical company engaged in research, development, manufacturing and selling of select therapeutic areas within the chronic and acute categories of the Indian Pharmaceutical Market.
Eris product portfolio is primarily focused on therapeutic areas which require the intervention of super specialist and specialist doctors such as Diabetologists, Endocrinologists Cardiologists, and Gastroenterologists. Eris products in the chronic category cater primarily to the therapeutic areas including cardiovascular, anti-diabetics and neurology, chronic respiratory and chronic pain (analgesics).
In acute category, the product portfolio includes vitamins, gastroenterology, anti-infectives, gynaecology, cute respiratory, acute pain (analgesics), hepatoprotectives, hormones, hematology, dermatology, anti-obesity products and products for injury healing. Eris Lifescience own and operate a manufacturing facility in Guwahati, Assam. They also outsource the manufacturing of certain of its products to 20 manufacturers. Eris strong sales team comprised of 1,310 marketing representatives.
Eris Lifescience Strengths:
- Focus on branded prescription based pharmaceutical products catering to lifestyle related disorders
- Portfolio of high volume and leading brands
- Focus on metro cities and class 1 towns in India which have higher incidence of lifestyle disorders and concentration of specialists and super specialists
- Multi-faceted product selection and engagement model leading to growth in prescription
- Strong sales, marketing and distribution capabilities
Company Promoters: The Promoters of the Company are:
- Mr. Amit Indubhushan Bakshi,
- Mr. Himanshu Jayantbhai Shah,
- Mr. Inderjeet Singh Negi,
- Mr. Rajendrakumar Rambhai Patel and
- Mr. Kaushal Kamlesh Shah.
Objects of the Issue: The objects of the Offer are:
- To achieve the benefits of listing the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges and
- For the sale of up to 28,875,000 Equity Shares by the Selling Shareholders.
- Issue Open: Jun 16, 2017 - Jun 20, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Offer for Sale of 28,875,000 Equity Shares of Rs 1 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 1 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 600 - Rs 603 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 24 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 24 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: June 16, 2017
- Bid/Offer Closes On: June 20, 2017
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Friday, June 23, 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Tuesday, June 27, 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about Wednesday, June 28, 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: Thursday, June 29, 2017