Incorporated in 2006, GTPL Hathway Limited is Gujrat based Multi System Operator offering cable television and broadband services. GTPL Hathway is number 1 cable service provider in Gujarat with a market share of 67% of cable television subscribers.
GTPL Hathway provides digital cable television services in 169 towns across India. We provide cable television signals in both digital and analog modes of re-transmission.
GTPL's source of revenue for cable services is subscription income received from subscribers and carriage and placement revenues received from broadcasters for carrying their channels and placing their channels on their preferred channel number or position. GTPL also have the right to place the 'Gujarat News' channel on our network, which is produced by our Group Company, Gujarat Television Private Limited. GTPL produce its own content and also offer third-party content on its local channels to ensure that it has a suitable mix of content that appeals to a range of demographics.
Company Promoters: The Promoters of the Company are:
- Mr. Aniruddhasinhji Jadeja,
- Mr. Kanaksinh Rana,
- Gujarat Digi Com Private Ltd and
- Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd
Objects of the Issue: The objects of the Offer are:
- The public offer comprises the Fresh Issue by the company and an Offer for Sale by the selling shareholders.
- The Fresh Issue - Company proposes to utilise the funds repayment/pre-payment, in full or part, of certain borrowings; and general corporate purposes.
- The Offer for Sale - Company will not receive any proceeds from the Offer for Sale by the Selling Shareholders.
- Issue Open: Jun 21, 2017 - Jun 23, 2017
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Offer for Sale of 14,400,000 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price: Rs 167 - Rs 170 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 88 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 88 Shares
- Listing At: BSE,NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: June 21, 2017
- Bid/Offer Closes On: June 23, 2017
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Thursday,June 29, 2017
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Friday, June 30, 2017
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about Monday, July 03, 2017
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: Tuesday, July 04, 2017