Incorporated in 1986, Galaxy Surfactants Limited is Mumbai, India based manufacturer of surfactants and other specialty ingredients for the personal care and home care industries. The ingredients company manufacture are commonly used in consumer-centric personal care and home care products like skin care, oral care, hair care, cosmetics, toiletries and detergent products. Galaxy surfactants product portfolio includes over 200 product grades, which are marketed to over 1,700 customers in 70 countries.
Galaxy Surfactants Limited business lines:
- Performance Surfactants: This includes anionic surfactants and non-ionic surfactants.
- Speciality Care Products: This includes amphoteric surfactants, cationic surfactants, UV filters, preservatives, preservative blends and surfactant blends, speciality ingredients such as mild surfactants, syndet and transparent bathing bars and proteins, fatty alkanolamides and fatty acid esters, and other care products.
- Galaxy surfactants is leading manufacturer of these ingredients. Almost all major FMCG companies in India are Galaxy surfactants customers. This includes Cavinkare Private Limited, Colgate-Palmolive (India) Limited, Dabur India Limited, Henkel, Himalaya, LOREAL, Procter & Gamble Home Products Private Limited, Reckitt Benckiser and Unilever.
- Company has 7 manufacturing facilities, out of which 5 are located in India and 2 are located overseas. Company has over 1,200 employees.
- Mr. Unnathan Shekhar, Mr. Gopalkrishnan Ramakrishnan, Mr. Shashikant Shanbhag and Mr. Sudhir Dattaram Patil are the Promoters of the Company.
- Issue Open: Jan 29 2018
- Issue Closes on: Jan 31 2018
- Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
- Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 937.09 Cr
- Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
- Issue Price:1470 - 1480 Per Equity Share
- Market Lot: 10 Shares
- Minimum Order Quantity: 10 Shares
- Listing At: BSE, NSE
Tentative timetable in respect of the Offer:
- Bid/Offer Opens On: Jan 29 2018
- Bid/Offer Closes On: Jan 31 2018
- Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Jan 31 2018
- Initiation of refunds: On or about Jan 31 2018
- Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts:On or about Jan 31 2018
- Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Jan 31 2018